Our process is a bit different than what you'd get at a typical SEO agency.
- We don't send you spreadsheets of titles and meta descriptions.
- We don't create backlinks towards your site.
- We don't write generic content.
Our focus lies in finding the things that works for your particular website and then teaching you how to actively work on them.
The reason is simple:
SEO happens on your website.
Not on the keywords we suggest you should target and definitely not on some exclusive and proprietary SEO software.
SEO happens on all of the areas of your website that you probably are already working on. Therefore, it would be stupid of us to create another part of your team or change the procedures that you've already established.
Instead, we adjust your processes and workflows so that they are optimized for SEO:
Typical SEO Agency
Obviously, there's more to it than this.
Which is why I developed four rigid areas that we'll work on together:
- We make sure google can find you and that your team can properly work in your CMS
- CMS Setup
- Publishing Ability
- 1GB Bandwidth
- We find your focus and make sure your website structure reflects that focus
- Competitor Niche
- Customer Journey
- We build a plan around what content works for you.
- Tone of Voice
- Value Creation Strategy
- Visitor Target
- Content Calendar
- We find how and with who you should collaborate with
- PR Collaborations
- Guest Blogging
And here's the best thing:
After we've worked through these areas with you, we leave it up to you.
We don't see any need in sticking around longer than necessary.
This means more results and less costs for you.
Typical SEO Agency
We believe SEO is simple and think we can make you feel the same.
Once we've given you the tools to grow, it's up to yourself to make it happen.
It really isn't as difficult as one might think.
At least if you ask our previous clients.